Sunday, November 27, 2005

Welcome to Vidstering!

I first saw the Vidster by Mattel in December's Wired Magazine and knew I had to get one. The first thing that came to mind when I saw this digital video camera was the Fischer-Price PXL 2000 toy camera which has been the favorite of indy filmmakers for years. For under $100, can this be the next PXL - a digital version?

My plan is to crank out some tiny movies and see what this gizmo's made of. This is what I'm calling "Vidstering." By the way, I just did a Google search over that terms and this is the first time this term has been used.

By the way, I'm including a shameless link to Amazon which uses my Affiliate account but I actually bought the Vidster at Target for $79.99. I'd link to Target but I'm still investigating their affiliate program. It's always creepy giving someone your Tax ID number.

No comments: